- 1. How much does a service cost, what do you cover and how long does it take?
Servicing cost differs depending on vehicle make, model and service due. Please refer to our servicing page for more information or phone us for service advise and an accurate quote for your vehicle.
- 2. Do you offer a collect and deliver service?
Yes, we offer a collect and deliver service if requested and we also will give you a lift to town, work or home, depending on where you need to be.
- 3. Do you have courtesy cars available?
We have 3 courtesy cars available, this will need to be booked when you book your vehicle in with us.
- 4. What are your opening times?
Monday-Friday we are open from 8.30am-6.00pm and on Saturday we are open from 9.00am-12.30pm.
- 5. What is your hourly labour rate?
Our standard hourly labour rate is £53.00 + VAT (£63.60 incl VAT)
- 6. How much is an MOT?
An MOT test is £48 and retesting is free, providing it is carried out within 10 days of failure.
- 7. Do you fit tyres?
Yes, we fit tyres using the latest in tyre technology and have one of the first lever-less tyre systems in Cambridgeshire to avoid damaging your wheels.
- 8. How often does my air conditioning need servicing?
Air conditioning generally needs servicing between 12 and 24 months, depending on manufacturers recommendation. Call for a quote on air conditioning servicing.
- 9. Do you warrant your work?
We have a 12 month guarantee on all work carried out, parts and labour included.
- 10. Do you offer a recovery service?
Yes we arrange recovery, costs vary depending on distance. Most local recoveries are a very minimal charge.